Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.478 INR / UAH
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 43% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨15,890 (6,412₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (42 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)