Cost of living comparison between Mariupol, Ukraine and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.611 INR / UAH
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 41% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨9,292 (3,559₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1.75 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (41 minutes ago)