Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.561 INR / UAH
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 20% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨50,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨40,241 (15,716₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €13 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €27 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (32 minutes ago)