Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.126 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨17,156 (R$ 812) in Maringá.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)