Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.294 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨27,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨23,379 (R$ 1,212) in Maringá.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $22 (36 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Madras costs ₨2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)