Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.477 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨16,319 (R$ 760) in Marília.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £301 (32 minutes ago)