Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.970 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 16% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨10,520 (R$ 527) in Marília.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Muscat costs ﷼ 8 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 675 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Cologne costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €150 (about 2 hours ago)