Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.199 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 13% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨138,830 (€1,731) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨123,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$60 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php700 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.42 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,500₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Stuttgart costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)