Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 164%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.171 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 18% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,639 (€457) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dalian costs 元230,800 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (42 minutes ago)