Cost of living in Mardan, Pakistan compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.587 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mardan (Pakistan) is 4% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨26,745 (₨45,550) in Mardan.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kadoma costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)