Cost of living in Mardan, Pakistan compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.611 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mardan (Pakistan) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨29,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨28,065 (₨45,956) in Mardan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €7 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (35 minutes ago)