Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.023 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 51% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,222 (€565) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $100 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Monrovia costs 129 L$ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kraljevo costs 74 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minsk costs 2,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)