Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 77.579 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 35% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,625 (€524) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rhodes costs €450 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €10 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $30 (39 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $1.85 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)