Cost of living comparison between Marbella, Spain and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.738 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 11% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,782 (€286) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $19,895 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 15 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $620 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $115 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (about 2 hours ago)