Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 224%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 533 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.833 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 104% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,820 (Bs 4,657) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 18 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (18 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (27 minutes ago)