Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 293%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00178 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 86% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,311 (Bs 27,179,742) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.30 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,007 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $514,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London, Ontario costs C$2.20 (about 2 hours ago)