Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 325%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.376 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 96% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,912 (Bs 7,671) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨25,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $12 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rhodes costs €450 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €10 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $30 (41 minutes ago)