Cost of living comparison between Maracaibo, Venezuela and Agartala, India
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 414 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.696 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 125% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,171 (Bs 6,298) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,085 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨10,165 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$200,348 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 141TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$6,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)