Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.109 INR / MZN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 12% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,016 (26,169 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)