Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 66.200 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 25% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,572 (492 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $102 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 500 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,586 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,650 (about 2 hours ago)