Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.380 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 30% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,390 (627 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 96 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (35 minutes ago)