Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 169%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.631 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 31% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨371,624 (€4,552) in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨284,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Stockholm costs 10 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reno, Nevada costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)