Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 162%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.186 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 30% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,630 (€481) in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Maria costs R$ 750 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,999 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Batna City costs 1,200 Dinar (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 15 лв (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U50,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tekirdağ costs 80,000TL (32 minutes ago)