Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02279 INR / COP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 10% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨117,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨105,632 (COL$4,635,823) in Manizales.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)