Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02258 INR / COP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 18% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨15,371 (COL$680,855) in Manizales.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €380 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 1,250 ден (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Freetown costs 800 Leone (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Trondheim costs kr 93 (about 1 hour ago)