Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02257 INR / COP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 10% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨97,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨87,636 (COL$3,883,000) in Manizales.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)