Cost of living comparison between Manila, Philippines and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,592 prices entered by 229 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.391 INR / PHP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 11% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨16,656 (Php11,975) in Manila.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £13 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €88 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 2 hours ago)