Cost of living in Manfredonia, Italy compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.572 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manfredonia (Italy) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨125,550 (€1,485) in Manfredonia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨122,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥160 (6 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Roseau, Dominica costs EC$50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Newark, New Jersey costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)