Cost of living in Manfredonia, Italy compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.169 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manfredonia (Italy) is 6% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨27,640 (€345) in Manfredonia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)