Cost of living in Manfredonia, Italy compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 77.579 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manfredonia (Italy) is 6% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,709 (€409) in Manfredonia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Macao costs 3,000 Pataca (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $150 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 23,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Enschede costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)