Cost of living in Manfredonia, Italy compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.105 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manfredonia (Italy) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,999 (€426) in Manfredonia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $676 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jundiai costs R$ 900 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kandy costs 1.00 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kota Kinabalu costs RM28 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)