Cost of living in Mandi Bahauddin, Pakistan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.587 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mandi Bahauddin (Pakistan) is 6% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨27,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨25,299 (₨43,127) in Mandi Bahauddin.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Perugia costs €20,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 2,523 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Odessa costs 40₴ (22 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis costs EC$10 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pula costs 6.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)