Cost of living in Mandi Bahauddin, Pakistan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.530 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mandi Bahauddin (Pakistan) is 74% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,697 (₨78,659) in Mandi Bahauddin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨24,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $8 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 35 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)