Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04783 INR / MMK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 6% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,508 (345,145 Kyat) in Mandalay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €600 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,860 (19 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bakersfield, California costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)