Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05084 INR / MMK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 8% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,440 (264,372 Kyat) in Mandalay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)