Cost of living in Manchester, United Kingdom compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 277%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 955 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 88.308 INR / GBP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manchester (United Kingdom) is 34% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,770 (£394) in Manchester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zapopan costs Mex$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)