Cost of living in Manchester, United Kingdom compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 243%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,137 prices entered by 167 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 91.066 INR / GBP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manchester (United Kingdom) is 33% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨492,526 (£5,408) in Manchester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨370,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $90 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Mecca costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Natal costs R$ 23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)