Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.543 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,586 (R$ 631) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €14 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)