Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 587 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.509 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,314 (R$ 1,381) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mangalore costs ₨1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luanda costs 160 Kwanza (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 9,375,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)