Cost of living comparison between Manama, Bahrain and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 549 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 176.779 INR / BHD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 21% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,867 (Dinar 107) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$26,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São José dos Campos costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)