Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 705 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 189.040 INR / BHD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 25% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨384,894 (Dinar 2,036) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨307,000 in Agartala.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $22 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $3.31 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,338 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,430 (about 1 hour ago)