Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 426 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 169.712 INR / BHD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 13% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,853 (Dinar 199) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lyon costs €1.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 220,000 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oakland, California costs $999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨766 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Brighton and Hove costs £762 (about 1 hour ago)