Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 607 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 177.870 INR / BHD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 17% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,581 (Dinar 82) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bansko costs 5.20 лв (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 90,000 ₫ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (26 minutes ago)