Cost of living in Manado, Indonesia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00492 INR / IDR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manado (Indonesia) is 29% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,111 (Rp 3,276,418) in Manado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$16,340 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $160 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (about 1 hour ago)