Cost of living in Manado, Indonesia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00474 INR / IDR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manado (Indonesia) is 17% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,341 (Rp 6,407,679) in Manado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 500 Dinar (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 25 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Patna costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Djibouti costs 1,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $367 (about 1 hour ago)