Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 423 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.789 INR / SEK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 28% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,316 (4,277 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ahmedabad costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$168 (about 1 hour ago)