Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.834 INR / SEK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 32% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨391,245 (49,944 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨296,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Kano costs 625 ₦ (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rome costs €140 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $915 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Libreville costs 8,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)