Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.012 INR / SEK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 28% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,321 (4,159 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dallas, Texas costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £3,010 (about 1 hour ago)