Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.664 INR / KES
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨26,900 (Shilling40,527) in Malindi.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Guiyang costs 元11 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €300 (8 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tijuana costs Mex$ 56 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Narbonne costs €25 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (about 1 hour ago)