Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.634 INR / KES
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 16% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨15,733 (Shilling24,833) in Malindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Madrid costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$10,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)