Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.622 INR / KES
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 17% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨29,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨23,999 (Shilling38,600) in Malindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luton costs £1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)