Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.630 INR / KES
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 15% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨26,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨22,222 (Shilling35,281) in Malindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $55 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.09 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 6 MT (about 2 hours ago)