Cost of living in Malé, Maldives vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.653 INR / MVR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 15% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨414,451 (89,063 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨361,000 in Agartala.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €10 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Walnut Creek, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)