Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.290 INR / UYU
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 21% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨12,278 ($U5,363) in Maldonado.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 700,000 L£ (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)