Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.329 INR / UYU
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 21% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨9,926 ($U4,263) in Maldonado.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 42 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)