Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.425 INR / TRY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 29% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨11,168 (606TL) in Malatya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)