Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Malakal has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Malakal.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.701 INR / SDG *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨26,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨25,005 (6,756 Pound) in Malakal.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enugu costs 1,100 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)