Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.667 INR / SDG
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 20% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,567 (3,472 Pound) in Malakal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Thane costs ₨500 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agra costs ₨400 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)