Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 511 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.627 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨15,380 (€218) in Malaga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (about 1 hour ago)