Cost of living comparison between Maladzyechna, Belarus and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00333 INR / BYR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maladzyechna (Belarus) is 54% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨5,766 (1,732,121 p.) in Maladzyechna.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangkok costs 2.00 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 95,500 lei (about 2 hours ago)