Cost of living in Maladzyechna, Belarus compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00341 INR / BYR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maladzyechna (Belarus) is 53% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨7,271 (2,133,119 p.) in Maladzyechna.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bonn costs €94 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 17,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)