Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10727 INR / XAF
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 114% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,114 (373,940 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,745 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)