Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12211 INR / XAF
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 77% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨642,473 (5,261,571 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨363,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.68 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €78 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 18 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.60 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 100 zł (18 minutes ago)