Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11456 INR / XAF
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 109% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,823 (565,835 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 159 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lille costs €2.40 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $0.62 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,990 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saipan costs $0.00 (32 minutes ago)