Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00483 INR / IDR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 30% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨26,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨18,312 (Rp 3,794,964) in Makassar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $99 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kharkiv costs 13,677₴ (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 3,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$508 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)