Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00486 INR / IDR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 20% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨6,300 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨5,047 (Rp 1,038,318) in Makassar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,000 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,118 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oshawa costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr21,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)