Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.246 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 34% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨304,408 (€3,613) in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨228,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$30 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,099 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Wiesbaden costs €20 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Perm costs руб 125 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (21 minutes ago)