Cost of living in Mahilioŭ, Belarus compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00337 INR / BYR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mahilioŭ (Belarus) is 52% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨5,987 (1,776,837 p.) in Mahilioŭ.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamamatsu costs ¥120 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampere costs €0.07 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)