Cost of living in Maha Sarakham, Thailand compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.059 INR / THB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,217 (16,133 ฿) in Maha Sarakham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coventry costs £1.20 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Grand Cayman costs CI$75 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luxembourg costs €1.24 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vienna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)