Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.133 INR / RUB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 25% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨21,054 (руб 18,586) in Magnitogorsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$51 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $534 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,800TL (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 152,475 (about 1 hour ago)