Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.142 INR / RUB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 28% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨11,275 (руб 9,870) in Magnitogorsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (39 minutes ago)