Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2018.
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 28% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨49,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨35,038 in Madurai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 70 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kochi costs ₨150 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$800 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Surat costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 43,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Perm costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)