Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 64.029 INR / USD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 23% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,978 ($499) in Machala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)