Cost of living comparison between Machala, Ecuador and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 68.034 INR / USD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 17% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,208 ($268) in Machala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (24 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (34 minutes ago)