Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.970 INR / USD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 17% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,018 ($339) in Machala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)