Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.744 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨17,493 (R$ 886) in Maceió.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,017 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 11 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Wollongong costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)