Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.472 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 4% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨26,752 (R$ 1,374) in Maceió.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $400 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 6,100,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)