Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.439 INR / UAH
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 38% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨9,741 (3,994₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$16,340 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $160 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (about 1 hour ago)