Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.838 INR / EGP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 16% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨230,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨192,669 (E£ 50,196) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Boston, Massachusetts costs $98 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.90 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 60 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)