Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.069 INR / EGP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 13% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨222,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨192,191 (E£ 47,230) in Luxor.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 415,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Udon Thani costs 40 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (about 3 hours ago)