Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.631 INR / EGP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 20% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨14,954 (E£ 4,118) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 1,250 ден (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Freetown costs 800 Leone (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Trondheim costs kr 93 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)