Cost of living in Luton, United Kingdom compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 310%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 85.913 INR / GBP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luton (United Kingdom) is 59% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,586 (£519) in Luton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puducherry costs ₨305 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Freetown costs 1,320 Leone (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agra costs ₨282,001 (33 minutes ago)