Cost of living comparison between Lusaka, Zambia and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.956 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 36% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨10,027 (1,441 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨65,564 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)