Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.921 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 36% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨7,994 (1,155 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Leipzig costs €1.15 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 10 (13 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (34 minutes ago)