Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.764 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 42% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨16,157 (2,389 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago de Cali costs COL$750 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaduz costs CHF 20 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Antonio, Texas costs $33,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 2 hours ago)