Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.898 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 37% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨9,855 (1,429 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vitória costs R$ 3.89 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)