Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.109 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 4% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨247,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨235,999 (38,632 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Muscat costs ﷼ 7 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albany, New York costs $0.71 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,067,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.80 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)