Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.971 INR / SEK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 33% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨312,325 (39,182 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨235,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 500 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 360 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)