Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.529 INR / SEK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 25% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,483 (3,119 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)