Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 161%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.215 INR / SEK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 34% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨318,955 (38,826 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨238,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 90 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)