Cost of living in Lucena City, Philippines compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.365 INR / PHP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is 30% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨8,803 (Php6,447) in Lucena City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nicosia costs €0.80 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨20 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨23,482,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr19,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)