Cost of living in Lucca, Italy compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 342%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.750 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucca (Italy) is 28% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,897 (€421) in Lucca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨25,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 7,725 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$301 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Birmingham costs £30 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)