Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 196%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05999 INR / CDF
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 101% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,614 (627,025 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (about 2 hours ago)