Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04446 INR / CDF *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 43% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨457,472 (10,290,579 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨321,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Netanya costs 3,500 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plymouth costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)