Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04154 INR / CDF
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 47% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,576 (1,024,946 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr45 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €12 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)