Cost of living comparison between Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06922 INR / CDF
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 126% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,303 (408,894 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Adana costs 2.00TL (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $915 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £505 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Maribor costs €400 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $350 (40 minutes ago)