Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.699 INR / PLN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 9% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨166,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨150,889 (7,660 zł) in Lublin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €895 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 2 hours ago)