Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.062 INR / PLN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 6% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨26,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨24,395 (1,280 zł) in Lublin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)