Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.273 INR / PLN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 19% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨15,097 (874 zł) in Lublin.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)