Cost of living in Lübeck, Germany compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.105 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 19% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,874 (€206) in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨150 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 20 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $152 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (32 minutes ago)