Cost of living in Lübeck, Germany compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.552 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 19% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,626 (€257) in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Prague costs 80 Kč (about 1 hour ago)