Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23433 INR / AOA *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 29% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨638,442 (2,724,560 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨495,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 200TL (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Limassol costs €300 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)