Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38931 INR / AOA
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 162% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,007 (105,333 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £8 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (about 1 hour ago)