Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27022 INR / AOA *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 41% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨901,002 (3,334,311 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨641,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dortmund costs €225 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 50TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 180 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$235,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Velho costs R$ 7 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (about 1 hour ago)