Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 190%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40846 INR / AOA
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 184% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,466 (86,829 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$9,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lianyungang costs 元45 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $4.41 (36 minutes ago)