Cost of living in Luanda, Angola vs Agartala, India
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.22696 INR / AOA *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 26% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨544,070 (2,397,224 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨431,000 in Agartala.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$396,900 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Riga costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$858 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $75 (about 4 hours ago)