Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.838 INR / MXN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 11% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,004 (Mex$ 18,500) in Los Mochis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $2.19 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saint-Pierre costs €1.51 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)