Cost of living comparison between Los Cabos, Mexico and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.600 INR / MXN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 10% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,600 (Mex$ 5,723) in Los Cabos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨3.75 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$430 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Trieste costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 373,000 (about 2 hours ago)